Day 4 - 3 Weeks Delayed

 I fell down. 

Well let me take it a notch higher with more context so that it seems more spicy. I felt dizzy, lost my balance, smashed the south-east of my head on the door latch with enough intensity to bleed and fell down. I then went through a massive outbreak during recuperation from the "fell down". I am not including all the help, care and support I received from people for the mentioned "fell down" injury in these blogs as they simply do not belong here, but I am going to mention that I feel like shit. I don't know if its the lack family, or the gut bacteria lost due to medicines or just the casual me who is responsible for this state of my emotions right now. I feel sad, confused, stressed, scared, anxious, troubled and shitty about myself. I do not want to live such a stressed out life. I want a casual, not so many deadlines kinda life. 

Anyways continuing the previous trends

Reasons for outbreak: 

1. Phone with me on the bed

2. Consumption of "material" which leads to outbreak

3. Weakness due to injury

 

I want to cry. I want to weep and leave the college. I want to leave everything and just be lazy. I do not want to work but I know I need to change this mentality.

What should I do... 

Atleast Lets try to keep one thing alive if not other streaks

Myself :p

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1 - Midsem Crush

Day 2 - Redi Time

Day 2 - Feeling Shit